An Everyday Candle - Snozzberries
CHURNED BUTTER • FRESH BLUEBERRY • SPICED CINNAMON • BROWN SUGAR • VANILLA BEAN
A luscious buttery bakery accord leads to the blend of wild blueberry and brown sugar at the heart of this fragrance. Sweet vanilla bean and warm spiced cinnamon create a gourmand appeal for the fruit dessert.
- NO Phthalates
- NO Additives
- NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- TEST, TEST, TEST. BEFORE DIVING INTO OUR PRODUCTS
- PLEASE BE SURE TO DO A TEST PATCH ON YOUR SKIN TO ENSURE NO REACTIONS OCCUR. ALTHOUGH UNCOMMON, SWITCHING TO NATURAL PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE IRRITATIONS.
- BODY HAUS PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- THE CONSISTENCY OF OUR PRODUCTS MAY CHANGE DUE TO EXTREME HEAT AND OR COLD WEATHER. PB HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS DURING TRANSIT OR DELIVERY, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED OR FROZEN PRODUCTS.
- PRODUCTS MAY APPEAR INCONSISTENT IN COLOR BUT OUR NATURAL PRODUCTS ARE MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS. OUR HANDMADE PRODUCTS ARE MADE WITH CONSISTENT FORMULAS AND INGREDIENTS.
- WATER CHANGES THE CONSISTENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR PRODUCTS PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO ADD WATER.
I love this candle! It smells like the most delicious baked good and the fragrance is there from first burn to last. It's also a very clean burn throughout with no soot. I'm so glad I found this company. I will be a life long customer. Clean, highly scented candles are not easy to find.
This reminds me of my favorite childhood cereal. I really love this one.
It smells like Marie Callendar’s razzleberry pie! I light it in my kitchen and living room everyday!