A Tiny Candle Tin
Small but MIGHTY! Enjoy our top seller compact 2-ounce tins, in every scent.
- Inside: 1 13/16 x 1 3/8" (Diam x H)
- CAPACITY 2 ounces
- 100% Soy and coconut blended candle
- Hand-poured in Los Angeles
- Cotton blended wick
- NO Phthalates
- NO Additives
- NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- TEST, TEST, TEST. BEFORE DIVING INTO OUR PRODUCTS
- PLEASE BE SURE TO DO A TEST PATCH ON YOUR SKIN TO ENSURE NO REACTIONS OCCUR. ALTHOUGH UNCOMMON, SWITCHING TO NATURAL PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE IRRITATIONS.
- BODY HAUS PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- THE CONSISTENCY OF OUR PRODUCTS MAY CHANGE DUE TO EXTREME HEAT AND OR COLD WEATHER. PB HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS DURING TRANSIT OR DELIVERY, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED OR FROZEN PRODUCTS.
- PRODUCTS MAY APPEAR INCONSISTENT IN COLOR BUT OUR NATURAL PRODUCTS ARE MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS. OUR HANDMADE PRODUCTS ARE MADE WITH CONSISTENT FORMULAS AND INGREDIENTS.
- WATER CHANGES THE CONSISTENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR PRODUCTS PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO ADD WATER.
I ordered 3 Tiny Candles as I'm a new customer and wanted to sample a few. All were nice but would only re order 2of them.
When I received my package, I noticed one of the candles scent was very strong. I opened the package and the Snozzberry lid was on the bottom of the tin candle which caused the candle wick to be smudged down in the candle and the wax was rubbed onto another candle tin. The candle wasn’t entirely damaged and I was able to restore the the candle wick which is burning just fine. Other than that, the candles smell great! I haven’t burned my cannabis candle yet. I’m really loving Library. I burn that while I’m studying the Word. Can’t wait to upgrade to bigger sizes.