BODY HAUS - RUFF & TUFF, THICK SUGAR SCRUB
RUFF & TUFF
*8 OUNCE SHOWN IN PHOTO. 4 OUNCE IS SMALLER WITH CLEAR LABEL
ABOUT: RUFF & TUFF is our Shea Sugar Scrub and is mild enough to be used daily and provides a luxurious exfoliation with a non-irritating blend of pure cane sugar crystals and skin-softening oils. This scrub does not lather but does moisturize.
Body scrubs are ideal for all-over body cleansing, exfoliation, and stimulating circulation.
DIRECTIONS: To refine soften and effectively slough away dead skin cells, apply to wet or dry skin, rinse clean, and moisturize the skin to a supple, sensual glow. Give it a try before you shave and elevate your experience to the next level! Apply all over the body before or during a shower or bath. Do not apply to lips as this product should not be ingested.
Why Sugar vs. Salt? Salt scrubs are great and have their own benefits, but our fine granular sugar cane crystals provide a more gentle exfoliation and are often used to correct dryness and scaling. Sugar is naturally an emollient, a mild emulsifier, and a humectant, which helps soften and soothe skin.
TEXTURE: Grained sugar, thick, non-runny, gel-like consistency.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, African Shea Butter, Safflower Seed Oil, Silica, Polysorbate 80, Rice Bran Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Extract, Phenoxyethanol
- NO Phthalates
- NO Additives
- NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- TEST, TEST, TEST. BEFORE DIVING INTO OUR PRODUCTS
- PLEASE BE SURE TO DO A TEST PATCH ON YOUR SKIN TO ENSURE NO REACTIONS OCCUR. ALTHOUGH UNCOMMON, SWITCHING TO NATURAL PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE IRRITATIONS.
- BODY HAUS PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- THE CONSISTENCY OF OUR PRODUCTS MAY CHANGE DUE TO EXTREME HEAT AND OR COLD WEATHER. PB HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS DURING TRANSIT OR DELIVERY, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED OR FROZEN PRODUCTS.
- PRODUCTS MAY APPEAR INCONSISTENT IN COLOR BUT OUR NATURAL PRODUCTS ARE MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS. OUR HANDMADE PRODUCTS ARE MADE WITH CONSISTENT FORMULAS AND INGREDIENTS.
- WATER CHANGES THE CONSISTENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR PRODUCTS PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO ADD WATER.
I was a bit skeptical of this because usually sugar scrubs are just a mess in the tub but this has been a surprise. I went with the OUD scent which is basically just like fragrance free because my temperamental skin but I think they have a fragrance mix here that does not actually bother my skin (talk about it with the whipped soap). It rubs on smooth and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not waxy. It also feels good in the hand and as you rub into your body. This has been a staple for post-workouts where I am super sweaty and my skin is extra salty. Leaves me feeling soft and luxurious.