BODY HAUS - WOKE A COFFEE SCRUB
A COFFEE SCRUB
*8 OUNCE SHOWN IN PHOTO. 4 OUNCE IS SMALLER WITH CLEAR LABEL
Our coffee scrub is carefully crafted with foaming soap, organic brown sugar, and organic coffee. Coffee provides many benefits for the skin such as:
- Skin Tightening Properties
- Improves Your Circulation
- Fights Aging
- Reduces Cellulite
- Skin Glow
- Removes Dead Cells
USES: Body Wash + Body Mask + Face Wash + Face Mask
SCENT: Vanilla Hazelnut
INGREDIENTS: Organic Brown Sugar, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Ground Coffee, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Olive Oil, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance
- NO Phthalates
- NO Additives
- NO Paraffin
- INGREDIENTS: 100% COCO/SOY WAX, COTTON WICK, FRAGRANCE OIL
- HAND-POURED IN LOS ANGELES IN SMALL BATCHES
- Always burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from flammables.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Best to trim wick each time prior to lighting.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- TEST, TEST, TEST. BEFORE DIVING INTO OUR PRODUCTS
- PLEASE BE SURE TO DO A TEST PATCH ON YOUR SKIN TO ENSURE NO REACTIONS OCCUR. ALTHOUGH UNCOMMON, SWITCHING TO NATURAL PRODUCTS CAN CAUSE IRRITATIONS.
- BODY HAUS PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
- THE CONSISTENCY OF OUR PRODUCTS MAY CHANGE DUE TO EXTREME HEAT AND OR COLD WEATHER. PB HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDITIONS DURING TRANSIT OR DELIVERY, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MELTED OR FROZEN PRODUCTS.
- PRODUCTS MAY APPEAR INCONSISTENT IN COLOR BUT OUR NATURAL PRODUCTS ARE MADE FROM NATURAL INGREDIENTS. OUR HANDMADE PRODUCTS ARE MADE WITH CONSISTENT FORMULAS AND INGREDIENTS.
- WATER CHANGES THE CONSISTENCY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR PRODUCTS PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST NOT TO ADD WATER.
Would it be weird to take this scrub to my local coffee shops and ask if they can make a drink the way this scrub smells? Probably? Okay. I guess I am stuck with its intended use until I find it in a drinkable form.
But as a scrub, it's delightful. The whipped texture is great, it spreads really easily and doesn't over-scrub or leave my skin dry. Love it.
I loveeeeeee this scrubbbbbbb. It’s also very pretty (little messy) while using. I use it in the morning to wake me up. I also use it as a masque on my face. Please don’t stop selling this scrub! I enjoy how it’s like a mousse as well.
Listen. I drink my coffee black. My favorite scents are tobacco and coffee with a vanilla musk. This smells like someone's starbucks order: a rich, highly sweetened, mocha iced latte... but in a good way. Like I love it. Cannot describe the scent other than a brown sugar latte. But beyond the amazing scent, the way this rubs onto the skin is a treat. You can feel the large sugar crystals as they glide across your skin and it leaves behind this almost bronze finish. I will say that as a hairy man, the crystals sometimes get stuck across my body and I am not the biggest fan of that. I think if you use some type of exfoliating glove or washcloth, it probably makes a difference. The texture is also a lot different in that it has a lot of body.